This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze Midnight Ride

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze Midnight Ride

Sunday, February 20, 2011

China Glaze Midnight Ride

Midnight Ride was released with the Rodeo Diva collection. It's a very deep blackened purple with purple shimmer. This is two coats, no topcoat.

Shade:



Sunlight:





Formula was fine. This shade isn't unique, but it's pretty.

Ugh, I feel awful. My allergies are acting up! This is a bittersweet time of year for me. I love the mild weather and low humidity, but I hate that my allergies act up and I walk around in a fog all the time from the medicine.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Intense. Rich. Beautiful!

 
At February 20, 2011 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! I need to start wearing my purples. Sometimes I have a hard time photographing them. Hope you feel better :)

 
At February 21, 2011 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you for the well wishes, rmcandlelight.

And thank you for the compliments ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home