This Page

has been moved to new address

LA Colors Magnetic Force...and a note

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: LA Colors Magnetic Force...and a note

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LA Colors Magnetic Force...and a note

I picked up this polish from a Dollar Tree. This is my first experience with this brand, and I must say I'm pretty impressed. Magnetic Force is from the Color Craze line, and it's a pinkish-coral with tons of gold shimmer. For some reason, it's more pink in the bottle than it is on the nail, where it leans orange. This is two coats, no topcoat.

Shade:



Sunlight:





My photos don't really pick it up, but in person, it looks like it wants to be a neon. It's a pretty interesting shade, and I can see it on both my nails and toes this summer. The formula was surprisingly good. It looks like I'll be making a trip back to the Dollar Tree.

On another note...

I just wanted to say hello and thank you to everyone who has visited my little blog, especially those outside of the US. I'm ashamed to admit this, because it makes me kind of a dork, but I love to click on that map in my sidebar and see where my visitors are from. I get all happy every time I see a new dot pop up. :)

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At February 23, 2011 at 5:40 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

Beautiful!!
I have this one in my untrieds and need to bust it out.

 
At February 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely shade. I have to say I have tons from this brand and haven't swatched any of the yet. Lol!

Start clicking and find me in Florida :)

 
At February 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you, and get to swatching ladies!

@rmcandlelight, is that you in Florida? I see you girl! :-)

 
At February 26, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

The LA colors are surprisingly good for a dollar, aren't they?

 
At March 1, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

ABOP, they sure are!

 
At June 13, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger S. said...

Loooove the color !
Seen like every shade suits you, you have such a pretty skin tone ! <3
Xx. S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home