This Page

has been moved to new address

More jelly goodness...Carolyn New York: Brooklyn

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: More jelly goodness...Carolyn New York: Brooklyn

Friday, February 25, 2011

More jelly goodness...Carolyn New York: Brooklyn

Brooklyn is a juicy red jelly. I absolutely love this because it's a wearable red for me. I also love it because it's highly pigmented. This is three coats, but I could have gotten away with two. No topcoat.

Shade:


The formula was near perfect. The only drawback to this polish is that by the third day, it's about three shades darker than it was on the first day. I have no idea why this happens, but it's weird.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home