This Page

has been moved to new address

Zoya: Yasmeen

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Zoya: Yasmeen

Friday, March 4, 2011

Zoya: Yasmeen

Since I'm feeling the Zoya love today, I thought I'd post one of Zoya's best shades ever. I have to admit, Yasmeen was my first Zoya and I was not impressed. The formula and wear were just ok for me, and I think all the hype kind of built up my expectations. I wore Yasmeen once and put it in my stash, vowing never to buy another Zoya. I even had it up for swap at one point, but I'm so glad I never got rid of it because I swatched it again recently and fell in love.

Yasmeen is a deep purple with fuchsia shimmer and a little bit of gold shimmer. It has a glowing ember effect, and it's absolutely beautiful. It kind of looks like a duochrome in the bottle, but not on the nail. Two coats, no topcoat.











Isn't she lovely?

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 4, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Nataly said...

Love this polish!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Fabulously rich color on you. I do have this and its still in my untrieds if you can believe that? Love it.

 
At March 5, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you!

@Lacquer Ware: I'm telling the nail boards on you! Just kidding lol. It's a beauty for sure, but I was just kind of meh the first time around and I can't remember why. I think the formula was so disappointing that I didn't care about the color. I guess I'm over it now lol.

 
At March 5, 2011 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

This one is a stunner!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home