This Page

has been moved to new address

Milani: Totally Cool

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Milani: Totally Cool

Monday, March 7, 2011

Milani: Totally Cool

Milani Totally Cool is...there are no words. It's a purple jelly with purple, pink, blue, and gold duochrome-y shimmer. I can't even describe how gorgeous it is, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. Three coats, no topcoat.





I had no issues with the formula. I had to build it up with it being a jelly, but it was worth it. Totally Cool is part of the core Milani line and can be purchased on their website, but I've never seen it at any of the drugstores I've been to (and I've been to a LOT). I actually happened upon this one at the new beauty supply place I mentioned before. Sadly, I won't be going back there again, but that's a blog post for another day.

For now, I will just stare at my nails and marvel. Shall I dub this polish "firefly pee"? ;-)

By the way, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger colorfulbottle said...

Wow, this one is amazing. I've never seen it, but now it is DEFINITELY going on my WL =).

 
At March 7, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger loodie loodie loodie said...

holy hell, I need peee in my life. I won't be picky, any pee will do.

 
At March 7, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Blogger AmyGrace said...

Wow!! *jawdrop* That one is just too gorgeous! ^^

 
At March 7, 2011 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Melina said...

Oh wow, never saw that before but MUST HAVE IT! lol

 
At March 8, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Rory said...

Wow, this is really pretty! I was going to say, I've never seen this in a drugstore, so thanks a ton for the website link.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

@Loodie: I'm cracking up! I agree...I'll take any pee I can get. I'll likely never get my hands on the unicorn pee, but this works for me. :-)

@VV: You're very welcome!

 
At March 8, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

Yess this is one of my favorite milanis ever!
So gorgeous and sparkly, and your captured it so well.

Also, what happened at the beauty supply store?
What could possibly keep you from returning to such a magical place? ;_;

 
At March 8, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

@CB: Thank you! Basically, my husband and kids were with me, and at one point we split up and my husband (who had my 4 year old son) was profiled and followed around to the point that he left to go sit in the car. I talked to the girl at the register about it because I felt like we had a rapport since she checks me out every time. She apologized, but made an excuse for it. Hubby feels very strongly about spending money in a place that treats its customers poorly, and I agree. Even though I have always been treated well there, I will not be going back in support of him.

You have no idea how much this hurts lol. But it's the principle, you know? Ugh. I think it was worse for him because he was walking with our son. How do you explain that to a 4 year old? :-(

 
At March 9, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

Omg, that's horrible.
And dumb, because why would a man bring along his baby to steal stuff from a beauty supply store?!
And it's extra insulting, because it's not like he came alone...he was with you, a repeat paying customer.
Ugh, unacceptable. I definitely understand why you wouldn't go back.

 
At March 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

@CB, that's the same thing I thought. Why would a man bring a child to steal, unless it was some diabolical plan. In which case, I could see all that planning to rob a bank, but to steal conditioner? LOL

So no more money for them. I probably would have spent thousands in there by the end of the year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home