This Page

has been moved to new address

Ruby Kisses: Neon Green

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Ruby Kisses: Neon Green

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ruby Kisses: Neon Green

When I saw this, I knew I had to have it. I generally only go for blackened shimmery greens, and the occasional holiday green glitter or dusty green or pastel creme. This is my first bright green, and it's about as conspicuous as you can get.

Neon Green is a vivid grass green jelly. This is three coats with Revlon Colorstay topcoat. It dried matte like all neons, so topcoat was a must.




The formula was fine for a cheapy brand...I didn't have any major issues. It was thin and watery, but it dried quickly. I did have to go back and wrap my tips because it shrank a little.

Overall, I love the shade and I can't wait to wear it as a full mani.

By the way, I just hit 50 followers! You know what that means...it's giveaway time! Stay tuned for details...

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2011 at 12:02 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

I picked this up just this past Saturday! Love the color!

 
At March 10, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

I love it too, which really surprised me. Have you swatched yours yet? I'd love to see it on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home