This Page

has been moved to new address

Franken: Teal We Meet Again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Franken: Teal We Meet Again

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Franken: Teal We Meet Again

I just kind of threw this together last night because I was feeling frustrated. Have you ever looked at your stash and thought, "I don't want to wear any of these"? Well, that was me last night. So I pulled out a half empty bottle of Color Club Naughtycal Navy and started adding stuff to it. I added ChG fairy Dust, Maybelline Going Green, Wet 'N Wild Hallucinate, and Misa Indescribable, and this is what I got. Two coats, Seche Vite on top:



Sunlight:





It's a beautiful sunny day here so I plan to clean my house. Woo hoo! Well, at least my nails will be pretty while I do it. :-)

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At March 12, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Stacie said...

That is a great colour! I love the tone to it. I wish I could buy that colour :D
Stacie @Kawaii Nail Art

 
At March 12, 2011 at 3:26 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

I feel that way so often nowadays. Like I wanna just throw every polish I own against the wall. LOL.

Anywho, this is a beautiful franken! I love all the subtle sparkles.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger For Me, It Works... said...

That is a pretty outcome. I love the blues. Cross between OPI Suzi Say Feng Shui and Ski Teal We Drop with added sparkle.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

This came out really pretty!!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I just adore all the teals in the world!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Subtle and pretty.

 
At March 13, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

What a fabulous franken!

 
At March 15, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies! I still have Ski Teal We Drop on my list, but this will have to do for now. :)

 
At April 1, 2011 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Oh I love love love blue!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home