This Page

has been moved to new address

Purple mini-spam

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Purple mini-spam

Friday, March 11, 2011

Purple mini-spam

I love purple and I'm pretty sure that's the most abundant color in my stash. Today I have three of them to show you.

NYX Girls Fierce Purple. The name is entirely appropriate because this dusty purple creme is fierce, chic, and gorgeous. I'd love to see this compared to Parlez-Vous OPI?, but sadly, I don't have that one. My pic doesn't do it justice, but here it is anyway. I color corrected to get to the right shade so this is accurate. Two coats, no topcoat:



Next is Kleancolor Neon Purple. This one is a midtoned purple with silver shimmer, and it's pretty unique. I don't have anything like it and I don't think I've seen anything like it. It's so pretty, but I don't think I'd describe it as a neon. Two coats, no topcoat:





Finally, OPI Can You Dig It? from the Psychedelic Summer collection. This one is a warm purple creme. Two coats, no topcoat:



Formula-wise, OPI was typical in that it applied smoothly and evenly with great pigmentation. No surprises there.

I was rather suprised at the formulas on the other two. Both Neon Purple and Fierce Purple applied well and were nicely pigmented. I'm falling more and more in love with cheapies as the days go by.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 11, 2011 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

I prefer the kleankolor

 
At March 11, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Blogger AllThingsNails! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger AllThingsNails! said...

Love this post! OPI Summer 2007, nice! My fave is the Fierce Purple... Dusty and beautiful. :)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love them all :)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

I love purples! Thank you for making my eyes happy :)

 
At March 12, 2011 at 1:42 AM , Blogger Jenny and Kaylie said...

the neon purple colour is awesome. it's so bright and rich. great swatches!! :)

http://overthetaupebeauty.blogspot.com/

 
At March 12, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home