This Page

has been moved to new address

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Going Green

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Going Green

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Going Green

Going Green is the perfect St. Patrick's Day shade. It has subtle teal shimmer, which adds something to the base color but doesn't overpower it. I got this color during a deal at Rite-Aid, and I'm so glad I did because I don't have a green like this. This is two coats, no topcoat. For some reason, my pics don't show the vividness of this color. It's brighter in real life.





The formula on this was surprisingly good. Sally Hansen's formulas have been very hit or miss for me, but this one applied like butter. I wore this as a full mani for a few days and had no chips, just minimal tipwear. This one is a winner for me.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At March 15, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

A lovely green that looks just beautiful on you

 
At March 15, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Rory said...

Very pretty color and I totally agree, I have some great Sally Hansen's that are one coaters and some that are just dreadful. :(

 
At March 15, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

This is so gorgeous on you!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger KarenD said...

I love this color--one of my favorite greens!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home