This Page

has been moved to new address

Essence: Choose Me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Essence: Choose Me!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Essence: Choose Me!

Hey Essence, you don't have to ask me twice. I saw this beauty on the shelf at Ulta and put in right in my basket. Choose Me! is a turquoise shimmery, foil-finished beauty that flashes green and has flecks of silver shimmer. From what I've seen on other blogs, it's a dupe for Zoya Charla, but I don't have that one to compare.

This is two coats, no topcoat:





As you can see, I definitely could have used a third coat, but I didn't mind the VNL here for some reason. The formula was great, especially for a $.99 cent polish. I've been wearing it for three days with no topcoat, and it looks as good as the day I put it on.

Essence, I choose you.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

I think it's one of the discontinued colours. Umm, I might grab one before they're gone.

 
At March 27, 2011 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Olivia said...

It's a pity that they don't sell Essence here. Such a gorgeous colour. :)

 
At March 27, 2011 at 6:03 PM , Blogger rebeca.cd said...

Nice color (^_^)

 
At March 30, 2011 at 12:27 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

This looks amazing on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home