This Page

has been moved to new address

Ulta: For Bitten

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Ulta: For Bitten

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ulta: For Bitten

For Bitten was released last year with the Glam Goth mini-collection, but I just got my hands on it a few weeks ago. It has a black base with red and gold duochrome shimmer. It's simply gorgeous. Behold, two coats, no topcoat:






This was my first Ulta polish ever, and I was pleased because the formula was on par with my favorite brands. My favorite part about this shade? It doesn't look black indoors. It still has character and depth, no matter the lighting.

Not bad for my first foray into the world of Ultas, right?

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 26, 2011 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Olivia said...

What a gorgeous colour! :)

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Honey_lili said...

I love dark color and this one is amazing ;)

 
At March 27, 2011 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Nataly said...

Wow, it's really great!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

It is beautiful. I wanted that collection so bad but didn't live anywhere near an Ulta at the time. Its a lemming. :)

 
At March 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

@Lacquerware, if I see another one next time I'm at Ulta, I'll pick one up for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home