This Page

has been moved to new address

Wet 'N Wild Sweet Spot Collection: NERDS Need Love Too

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Wet 'N Wild Sweet Spot Collection: NERDS Need Love Too

Monday, April 4, 2011

Wet 'N Wild Sweet Spot Collection: NERDS Need Love Too

Why yes, they do. Am I the only one who loves nerds? I've never really been into the bad boy type. No, give me the guy with the good grades or the guy with a passion for a particular subject. My husband is a nerd when it comes to his profession, and I love that about him. The best part? He still has some swagger. Best of both worlds. :)

Anyway, those aren't the kind of nerds we're talking about here. This shade is from the Sweet Spot collection (I reviewed another shade from the collection here). Now I'm kinda wishing I had purchased the whole collection when I saw it, because I'm really loving this shade.

NERDS Need Love Too is best described as a dusty cornflower blue with subtle light blue shimmer (I suck at descriptions). My pictures don't do it justice because it's dustier in real life. This is two coats, Revlon Colorstay on top:






You can see the shimmer in the upper right side of the bottle:



I was quite surprised by the formula. It was pretty nice. It went on smoothly and was opaque in two coats. The shade isn't super unique, but it's very pretty and the price is definitely right.

Don't forget, April is Autism Awareness Month!

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At April 4, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Stephanie Merlin said...

Gorgeous blue. I love the name. I love nerds too. My BF and I are both nerds. It's a good match.

 
At April 4, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Rory said...

I love this color and the name! I'm curious to try it because I love dusty colors.

 
At April 4, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

A gorgeous blue!

 
At April 4, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

You wear blue beautifully. I should send you some of my blue frankens. Every blue I see on you just pops. Love it. And my guy might not be a nerd, but he's a sweet guy and I think they fall in the same/similar category. Don't need no bad boys - I like to be treated well. Happy day!

 
At April 5, 2011 at 7:17 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

A little something awaits you at

http://juntasperonorevueltas.blogspot.com/2011/04/premios-awards-teufeu-salander.html

 
At April 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

@Lacquerware, thank you, that would be awesome! I love your frankens.

@marox79, thank you! I replied on your post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home