This Page

has been moved to new address

Blue for Autism Awareness: Color Club Otherworldly

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Blue for Autism Awareness: Color Club Otherworldly

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blue for Autism Awareness: Color Club Otherworldly

April is Autism Awareness Month. Several nail bloggers are wearing blue polish this month in support of the cause. When I heard, I was more than happy to jump onboard. My six year old daughter has Asperger's, and my hope is that more people become knowledgeable about autism and all of the spectrum disorders. The more we know, the sooner we can find out what's causing it.

Ok, on to the polish. I saw swatches of the Color Club Starry Temptress collection at Lovin Nails (great blog, btw. You should check it out!) and ran right over to Ross to pick it up. It is, in a word, amazing. I'll have swatches and reviews tomorrow, but for now, I figured Otherworldly was appropriate for this post. Two coats, Revlon Colorstay topcoat on top:



Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

The blue looks great on you. I got the set too, but was disappointed that the glitter mostly looks like white specks... :(

 
At April 3, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Interesting color. It really pops on your nails. :)

 
At April 4, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! @ABOP: I agree, I felt that way about the blue and green ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home