This Page

has been moved to new address

Color Club: Yachty, Yachty, Yadda. And crack.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Color Club: Yachty, Yachty, Yadda. And crack.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Color Club: Yachty, Yachty, Yadda. And crack.

It really is addictive. I'm sure everyone is just sick to death of Crackle, but I can't stop. I saw this mani on Kendal's blog and I just had to replicate it. Mine didn't come out as good as hers, but I love the color combination anyhow.

Yachty, Yachty, Yadda was released with the Yacht Club collection a few years ago. Most of the polishes in the collection were winners for me, but this is my favorite. YYY is a bubblegum pink cream. This is two coats, no topcoat:




I then added ChG Broken Hearted (Revlon topcoat on top):



The result was sickeningly sweet looking. I think I should have used a lighter base color. At any rate, I still love the mani, although it's like pink on crack. Literally, I suppose lol.

Formula wise, YYY is pretty great. I have a lot of pink cremes, and this is one of the least streaky and chalky. It evens out nicely on the second coat. It also wears well. Can't beat that for the price.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

you're right it's so pink, but for that I love it!!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Savannah said...

I absolutely LOVE that pink against your skin tone!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Mína said...

Perfect combination! I love it!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Lexi said...

I think the mani came out great. The pinks are a lovely combo.

 
At March 29, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

It's like pink on crack!! You CRACK me up, LOL!!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Candice said...

oohh! I like it!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies! My nails felt like they were in Pepto Bismol hell. This came off the same day lol.

 
At March 31, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Nail Dazzler Nails said...

I absolutely love the color club colour

 
At April 1, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Blogger KarenD said...

Super sweet! I have not yet tired of crack, so keep it coming. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home