This Page

has been moved to new address

Wet 'N Wild: How I Met Your Magenta

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Wet 'N Wild: How I Met Your Magenta

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wet 'N Wild: How I Met Your Magenta

Today I have an adorable pink for you; Wet 'N Wild How I Met Your Magenta. It's a hot pink creme with gorgeous pink shimmer. This shade isn't terribly unique, but I'm a sucker for anything pink and anything with gold shimmer. Three coats, no topcoat:




Sunlight:






The formula on this shade was fine as far as application goes, but it's oddly sheer. You can see VNL in my pics. The reason I say oddly is because it doesn't seem sheer when you're applying it...it's pigmented, but still needs to be built up. It's not a jelly, but it has jelly-like tendencies. Also, it dries to an almost satiny finish.

At any rate, it's a fun, summery color for a great price.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At April 6, 2011 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

I was just going to buy this one at the store today, but I put it back at the last minute! Seeing your post kind of makes me want it still! :)

 
At April 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Its very pretty. Seems like alot of polishes are having crazy formulas that we don't know what to call them. Lol!! :)

 
At April 7, 2011 at 1:58 AM , Blogger Mína said...

Very pretty! I like the gold shimmer in it!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 3:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, I'd passed on this because I thought I didn't need it! Guess I'm going back for it - really pretty on you.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger FOREVER '92 said...

So pretty, I like the littler shimmer it has
Great pics!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 6:03 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

This is so stunning on you. I didn't even give this color a second look at the store!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

@ramcandlelight, I know, it's so weird! I'm already not good at descriptions, so these polishes put me in a bind lol.

Seems quite a few of you passed on this in the store. If you get it, I'd love to see it on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home