This Page

has been moved to new address

Revlon Street Wear: Envy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Revlon Street Wear: Envy

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Revlon Street Wear: Envy

Today I have an oldie but goodie. Just a sidenote: Don't ever visit Pretty Random. You will be overtaken by lemmings and you will find yourself scouring ebay for Revlon Streetwears and the like. Not that I did that. *ahem* (Seriously, Kaz's blog is awesome! You should definitely check her out.)

Anyway, Envy is a recent purchase of mine and I'm so glad I got her because she's gorgeous. Envy has a light olive green base with silver and gold shimmer (at times I think I even see flashes of pink). Three coats, no topcoat:


Shade:



Sunlight:





Application was like butter. It was a three-coater for me, but it was an easy, thin three coats so I'm not complaining.

It's a gorgeous, sunny Sunday here but I'm going to be spending it in the house writing papers and harassing my professors for recommendation letters. I guess I'll live vicariously through the rest of you as you frolic and paint your nails and whatnot. Enjoy your day, and...

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At April 10, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Love Pretty Random. She has been on my blogroll for some time and her posts are terrific. I just admire, tho. I can't allow her to enable me. lol

That poliish is so beautiful and it look fab on you. I hope you get your work done in time to enjoy some of the pretty day. :)

 
At April 10, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger jaljen said...

I just long to find Revlon Street Wear polishes. They produced some super-cool shades! I have a couple. No more.... ;o(

 
At April 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

Great green, I need on like this too, just waiting for the new CG collection to come up on Transdesign.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

I checked out Pretty Random and wish I hadn't. Too many lovely temptations!
These bold colours are waaay out of my comfort zone. I still have to upload my BlueforAutism mani inspired by your post.

Have a *fruitful* weekend.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Mína said...

Really amazing green! I want it!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Kaz said...

Aww thanks so much for the linkage! Envy looks fabulous on you! It's definitely one of my favourite Streetwear greens!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 4:34 AM , Blogger FOREVER '92 said...

ooooo Such a feisty lime green color (:

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thanks for the comments ladies!

Kaz, You're welcome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home