This Page

has been moved to new address

Sinful Colors: Casablanca

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Sinful Colors: Casablanca

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sinful Colors: Casablanca

This is another shade from Sinful's new Lonestar collection, which a reader kindly informed me of because I wasn't paying attention when I bought this. Here's a pic of the display from one of my favorite blogs, Steph's Closet.

Casablanca is silver and...wow. I generally stay away from metallics because brush strokes are right up there next to Donald Trump and stretch marks on the list of things I can't stand. I have no idea why I picked this up, other than seeing it in the bottle and thinking hmmm, something about this looks different. And it is. This is two coats, no topcoat:






This is a one-coater yall. One coat. And it was the smoothest coat I've applied in...well, since I can remember. Of course I did two because I'm anal and whatnot, but the second was definitely not needed. You can see slight brushstrokes in my pics, but trust me, they aren't prominent in real life.

I love this shade. Love. I honestly can't believe it. This is a winner.

How about you...do brushstrokes make you stabby? What's your favorite metallic polish?

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Savannah said...

Gorgeous! It's like a pearly silver. I think I may get this.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Wow one coat Sinful Colors??? Sounds like a winner to me!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

This lacquer POPS on your nails. Very lovely!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 8:07 AM , Blogger marox79 said...

Very cute silver polish. Brush strokes are visible but not too bad.

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Rory said...

One coat! That's crazy. Love it though...looks great on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home