This Page

has been moved to new address

Sinful Colors: Envy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Sinful Colors: Envy

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sinful Colors: Envy

Hello strangers! I haven't been around much because the semester is winding down and I've had grad school application deadlines and research papers and graduation stuff to contend with. I had a lull today so I decided to stop by Rite Aid on my way home and I picked up this beauty.

Envy is from the new spring collection. I had my kids with me, which means I was distracted and didn't pay attention to the display, so I don't know what the collection is called. Sorry! Envy is a dusty hunter green creme, and it is fabulous. Two coats, no topcoat:

Indoors:



Sun:


The formula was quite nice; I had no issues, and it was fully opaque in two coats. Sinful hit it out of the park with this one. It's totally unique to my stash. I also saw a silver, which I purchased and will post about later, and a pretty coral and two pinks. I may have to go back for the coral...

Happy painting!

ETA: See how fried my brain is? I forgot to add that I think this is dupe-y to OPI Jade is the New Black. I don't have Jade so I can't compare, but from pics, Envy looks mighty close.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At April 16, 2011 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Honey_lili said...

gorgeous color ! it looks amazing on you. I wish I could get Sinful Colors here

 
At April 16, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

It screams spring!

Btw, the only place that sells Sinful Colours among other brands (Catrice) will open a store in June an hour from my parents. Any must-haves or to-skip shades?

 
At April 16, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger laheelahee said...

i picked this up too, but mine seems way greener compared to your pictures. its from the OPI-texas-collection wannabe, the Lone Star collection. lol :D

 
At April 16, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

I'm glad that Sinful is finally coming out with new stuff...this looks nice, although I'll skip it. AA Hunter is more my speed.
ALSO, enough. ENOUGH with naming green polishes Envy. Ugh.

 
At April 17, 2011 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

this one is a gorgeous one!

 
At April 17, 2011 at 1:59 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Lovely! I saw (and picked up) this one on Friday. Gorgeous green.

 
At April 18, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

Look what YOU've done!

http://juntasperonorevueltas.blogspot.com/2011/04/marox79-wishlist.html

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you for the comments everyone!

@Marox79, I love this one, Glass Pink, Happy Ending, San Francisco, and Green Ocean if you can find it. I never could. Oh and I love your wishlist! ;-)

@laheelahee, thank you! Sinful's site is down and it was driving me nuts that I couldn't find the name of the collex lol.

@ChaosButterfly, I totally agree! It's old and tired.

@

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home