This Page

has been moved to new address

Wet 'N Wild Sweet Spot Collection: CANDY CORN on the COB

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Wet 'N Wild Sweet Spot Collection: CANDY CORN on the COB

Monday, April 11, 2011

Wet 'N Wild Sweet Spot Collection: CANDY CORN on the COB

Today I have another shade from the Wet 'N Wild Sweet Spot Collection. I don't really get the name on this one since candy corn is orange and yellow, but whatever. The theme is cute so I can give it a pass.

CANDY CORN is a tomato red with gold shimmer. Now, I don't generally wear reds like this because I don't like them with my skintone, but I'm a gold shimmer whore lol. Also, I've been lemming China Glaze Pin Prick and this looked to be pretty close. When I saw this at Rite Aid, I had to have it. One day when I get my hands on Pin Prick, I'll do a comparison.

Two coats, no topcoat (and I apologize for the photo quality. I was losing the sunlight and they aren't as bright as they should be).

Shade:



Sunlight:





The formula on this one was pretty good, and it's pretty well pigmented so someone with skills could probably get away with one thick coat.

I'm very pleased with what I've seen of the Sweet Spot collection so far. I may have to take a trip back out to Rite Aid to get my hands on the rest of them.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At April 11, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger marox79 said...

Is the shimmer noticeable on the nails or does it stay in the bottle? I hate when that happens.

 
At April 11, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Stephanie Merlin said...

I need this shade! I love reds and gold shimmer. I've also been lemming Pin Prick. I hope I can find this. Thanks for sharing!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 1:21 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

I also hate red, but this one is cute.
But I have the same question as marox79...it's so painful when the bottle lise. :(

 
At April 11, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Summer said...

I never wear reds, but this is really pretty. The gold shimmer makes it so unique :)

xx

 
At April 12, 2011 at 1:32 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

You may not like red on you but I think it looks great!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

The shimmer is visible in direct light, but yeah, it kind of disappears in regular light. :-(

Thank you ABOP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home