This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze: Midnight Mission

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze: Midnight Mission

Sunday, May 1, 2011

China Glaze: Midnight Mission

This shade is from the Vintage Vixen collection. I would describe Midnight Mission as navy blue with fine silver shimmer and microglitter. The shimmer is complex and it give it a nice depth and finish. Sometimes it looks foil-y, and other times it just looks very sparkly.

This is two coats, no topcoat:





The formula was a little on the thick side, but it was workable and nicely pigmented.

I didn't care for most of the Vintage Vixen collection, but this one caught my eye from the start and I'm so glad I got it. I have a way too many blues, but Midnight Mission is one of the prettiest and most unique in my stash.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 1, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

I have this one, but I'm planning on selling it.
It looks so pretty on you...like denim.

 
At May 1, 2011 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Hmm, this is very nice on you. Its much prettier than I remember it. I think the only one from that collection I was remotely interested in owning is Bogie?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home