This Page

has been moved to new address

Quick NOTD: OPI Green-wich Village

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Quick NOTD: OPI Green-wich Village

Monday, April 25, 2011

Quick NOTD: OPI Green-wich Village

Just popping in to post a quick NOTD. This is Green-wich Village from the OPI Mod About Brights collection. Two coats, no topcoat:



Formula is standard OPI creme; it applied perfectly. I love the color...it's very fresh and perfect for spring.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 26, 2011 at 1:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

definitely a spring colour, looks like it would be a perfect grass colour for some nail art :)

shel xx

 
At April 30, 2011 at 12:30 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

I got this last week in a swap. I adore this shade of green!

 
At May 1, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

@Irishenchantment...it's funny you say that. I have watermelon art on my toes and I used this shade for the grass!

@ABOP...I know, isn't it adorable? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home