This Page

has been moved to new address

Ulta: Envy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Ulta: Envy

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ulta: Envy

Before I start this post, I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the South who was affected by the storms, especially those in Tuscaloosa.



Today I have Ulta Envy (sorry Chaos Butterfly! lol). It's not unique at all; it's your standard jeweltone green with teal shimmer. Meh. Don't get me wrong, it's very pretty. I'm just kind of over these types of greens. This is two coats, no topcoat.





The formula was fine; I had no issues. It wore pretty well.

This is a fairly recent purchase, so I'm not sure what made me buy this when I have so many other greens like it. Impulse buy, I guess.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At April 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Savannah said...

This is gorgeous! I don't care what you say about it not being unique LOL

 
At April 29, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Rory said...

This is really pretty and it would be unique in my collection, so I love it!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 4:51 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

No more Envy names. ;__;

And I am so >here< with you on this polish. I bought it last year, swatched it on a piece of paper and promptly sent it back.
So lame!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

so what are your overall thoughts about the Ulta line? (I don't own a single one yet.) Not a bad color at all. However, I can see your point in color originality.

 
At May 1, 2011 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

@Savvy...LOL! I do like the shade, but it's like every company releases the same green over and over. Can I get a holo or something? lol

@ChaosButterfly...I knew you would feel me :)

@Lacquerware...I only own four and those were recent purchases. I can't say I'm overly impressed yet, but I have seen some swatches of a few really beautiful older colors like Urban Jungle. They're definitely worth trying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home