This Page

has been moved to new address

Kleancolor: Holo Orange

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Kleancolor: Holo Orange

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kleancolor: Holo Orange

Today I have Kleancolor Holo Orange. I went to a couple of beauty supply stores looking for the new glitters, but nobody had them so I "settled" for some holos. I did a small haul today and also got my Melmer (pics tomorrow). Holo orange has a tangerine tinted clear base with lots of orange and holo glitter. Three coats, no topcoat:





Formula-wise, this was pretty thick and gloopy, but I didn't mind. I think this polish would look better layered over an orange creme, so I'll be giving that a try soon.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At May 10, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

Blingy!

 
At May 10, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Olivia said...

Looks like orange peel with diamonds *yum* :)

 
At May 10, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I like it! wish there was somewhere here to buy that brand retail.

 
At May 11, 2011 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Lexi said...

Its like Jupiter Dust. Its clean!!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Melissa, do you have any beauty supply stores near you? The kind that sell wigs and weave? That's where I find mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home