This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze: Sundiver

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze: Sundiver

Monday, May 23, 2011

China Glaze: Sundiver

Today I have China Glaze Sunfire. I have no idea what collection this one was released in. Sunfire is canary yellow with tonal shimmer AND silver glitter. This is two coats, Revlon Colorstay topcoat on top:



As you can see, the silver glitter doesn't show up on the nail, and my camera didn't really pick up the tonal shimmer. What little silver you can see actually just looks grey, but I love it anyway! I love weird, dirty looking polishes and this one fits the bill:



I had to thin this quite a bit, but once thinned and shaken, it applied well, especially for a yellow.

I think this polish is pretty cool. I don't have anything like it and I've never seen anything like it. I do wish the silver glitter actually sparkled on the nail, but oh well.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 23, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger KarenD said...

Wow, I've never seen this one before--such a fun polish!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

What a gorgeous yellow! I love it! :)

 
At May 25, 2011 at 2:00 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Nice! I'm a little disappointed that the glitter doesn't show up though.

 
At May 30, 2011 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Anutka said...

lovely yellow on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home