This Page

has been moved to new address

Orly: Secret Admirer and dusty score...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Orly: Secret Admirer and dusty score...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Orly: Secret Admirer and dusty score...

Secret Admirer was released as part of the Orly Love Collection. I would describe this as an orange-leaning pastel peach creme. Bad description, I know. This is four (yes four!) coats, no topcoat:





The formula was sheer and milky, but it applied well. Unfortunately, this shade just isn't worth four coats. I love it and I think the finish is beautiful, but it's just too much trouble to go through. From what I understand, the entire collection was sheer and milky just like this one. Blech.

On another note, I dusty hunted today and scored this:

China Glaze Sundiver


along with OPI At Your Quebec and Call. Not too bad! Posts about these coming soon.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 20, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger marox79 said...

Ok colour but 4 friggin' coats is something I refuse to do. Three is my limit no matter how bad the coverage is.

 
At May 20, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

I love the Orly!! It's absolutely freaking gorgeous!!

 
At May 20, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Nataly said...

Very nice shade.

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

Aw, I think this looks fabulous on you. I also love the jelly finish. *note to self: hunt this collection down*

 
At May 21, 2011 at 4:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

secret admirer looks so gorgeous on you! it really goes well with your skin tone. it looks terrible on me. guess that goes to show not all colors are meant for everyone.

 
At May 22, 2011 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

@ChaosButterfly...Head2Toe Beauty has it!

@Kitty...thank you! You are so right. Sometimes I look at blogs and think a polish looks great on someone but then I get it and it looks like crap on me lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home