This Page

has been moved to new address

Essie: Footloose

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Essie: Footloose

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Essie: Footloose

I don't know why this was in my untrieds. Footloose is a berry colored creme from the Fall 2005 collection (the one with the feet theme). Two coats, no topcoat:






The color is a bit deeper in real life. There isn't much to say about this polish other than that the formula was perfect. If your application skills are on point, it's definitely a one coater. It went on like butter and it needs no topcoat at all, as you can see.

I don't have many Essies in my stash and I really need to rectify that. I've never had any issues with the brand and I think they make some really lovely shades. Footloose is the perfect spring/summer color.

How do you feel about Essie?

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 18, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger MB @ Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite! said...

This is super pretty on you! I don't own many Essie's either, but like you I've recently started "re"discovering them! They really have some great shades and they always apply perfectly!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Savannah said...

This is gorgeous! Essie really does know how to do a good pink.

 
At May 18, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Lexi said...

I love it. I wonder why I don't have many Essie's either but the application is perfect. Note to self. Need more Essie!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Rory said...

Love this for summer...must go get it! It looks fab on you!

 
At June 13, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger S. said...

Love the color !
It looks amazing on you :)
Xx. S

 
At June 21, 2011 at 6:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought one last week and am loving it! You are right! It only needs one coat with no topping required
!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home