This Page

has been moved to new address

Holo-y goodness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Holo-y goodness

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Holo-y goodness

Today I have China Glaze LOL and DV8 from the OMG Collection. I was just starting my nail polish obsession when these came out so I didn't know how wonderful these polishes really were. I only ordered these two shades from the collection, and now I'm wishing I had gotten all of them. Thankfully, I've seen them at dusties in my neighborhood, so I should be able to get them all at some point.

LOL is purple with rainbow linear holo. DV8 is teal with rainbow linear holo. Both are two coats, no topcoat:

LOL (my favorite from the collection)







DV8






The formula on both was buttery smooth. I've heard that topcoat kills the holo, but I can't say for sure because I haven't done a comparison. These don't need a topcoat because they are awesome without shine.

Do you own the OMG collection? What are your favorites?

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger marox79 said...

I thought holos were a nightmare to apply. I'm glad you didn't have any problems. I wish we had 'dusty' discounted baskets with such goodies.

 
At May 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Life and Polish said...

You have these at dusties? OMG I need to move the US asap! These colours in particular look great on you!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

I too only got a few of these when they came out. I regret it now! What is "dusties"???

 
At May 19, 2011 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Lexi said...

I loved the OMG color. Its one of my fav's but looking at DV8 i'm in love with this color too.

 
At May 19, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

I don't make it a habit to TC my holos. I just don't see the need. I am looking for one of those specialty holo BC to wear but thats about it.

This was a nice collection and I have a few of these (3 or 4, I think) and like them.

 
At May 19, 2011 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Dandy112 said...

These pics are so pretty! I have 5 of them and I had just started collecting at that time also :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home