This Page

has been moved to new address

Pure Ice: Purple Reign

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Pure Ice: Purple Reign

Friday, June 17, 2011

Pure Ice: Purple Reign

Hello strangers! I have to apologize for my disappearing act. I've had a lot going on these past few weeks...some good, a lot bad. Such is life.

Today I have Pure Ice Purple Reign. I had never been able to find this at any of the Walmarts near me so I had given up on getting it. As luck would have it, on our way back from Panama City, we made a pit stop in Dothan, Alabama and their Super Walmart had it! I got this, Pure Ice Heartbreaker, and a coral one I can't remember the name of right now.

Purple Reign is a smoky purple with gold shimmer. It's like OPI Catherine the Grape's more outgoing sister. I'll do a comparison one day. This is three coats, no topcoat:





Ooh, shimmer!


The formula was good and I probably could have done two coats, but as always, my application sucked so I had some patchiness. The third coat evened it all out. I love the shimmer in this and it is absolutely visible on the nail.

Varnish Vixen, if you're reading, I still owe you some mail and I'm so sorry it has taken me so long but I will make it up to you!

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At June 17, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Veronica said...

Love the shimmer!

 
At June 17, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

It did remind me of another polish in your stash, which happens to be on my WL ever since I saw it on your blog.
A comparison would be nice.

 
At June 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Miss Blue said...

This is gorgeous!

 
At June 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM , Blogger BMR said...

Love it.

 
At June 17, 2011 at 11:16 PM , Blogger Stephanie Merlin said...

Pretty color. I love gold shimmer in this one. I hope things look up for you now. It's nice to see you back!

 
At June 18, 2011 at 4:15 AM , Blogger Cristina said...

Very nice colour!

 
At June 18, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Nice to see someone having good luck with these polishes. They have really nice colors but I always get bubbles with Pure Ice. I think it must be a chemistry problem with my base coat. Can I ask what base coat you used?

 
At June 18, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The shimmer in this polish looks amazing!!

 
At June 19, 2011 at 4:02 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Welcome back! I do hope you have more good than bad things happening soon.

 
At June 19, 2011 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

great looking polish. I have something similar rom Mavala.

 
At June 19, 2011 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you everyone!

@Melissa@MaDManis, I don't use base coat. I'm a little ashamed of that so I rarely admit it lol. I didn't have any problems with bubbles. I'm not sure if you'd want to try it without a base but I've never had any issues with PI.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home