This Page

has been moved to new address

Rimmel: Violet Metal and Marine Blue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Rimmel: Violet Metal and Marine Blue

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rimmel: Violet Metal and Marine Blue

CVS has a ton of their makeup on clearance. Check out Nouveau Cheap for a list of products. I printed the list and headed to CVS a couple of days ago to get a few things, including four new Rimmel polishes, which were 75% off. I have two to show you today.

Violet Metal is a violet polish with gorgeous blue shimmer. This one kind of snuck up on me. It looked pretty in the bottle, but it's absolutely stunning on the nail. This is three coats, no topcoat:



Closer:


Bottle:


The formula on this one was ok. It was a little patchy, which is why I did three coats, but I probably could have gotten away with two if I'd applied more carefully. This is completely unique to my stash and I'm so glad I picked it up. The pictures really don't do it justice.

Next is Marine Blue. This one is just ok looking. I feel like I've seen this shade a million times. It has a turquoise base with light blue shimmer. Two coats, no topcoat:





The formula on this one was better than Violet Metal, but as I said, it's not at all unique. Still a good buy for the money if you don't have anything like this.

I'll have the other two shades tomorrow.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2011 at 2:47 AM , Blogger FOREVER '92 said...

Violet Metal is so amazingly cool!

 
At May 30, 2011 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

these are both amazing!! But I do prefer the blue one. I have a thing for blue

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home